Tuesday, August 16, 2016

Ladies and Gentlemen, Mr Willy Wonka

Back at it again with the blog post

Wanted to show you guys the 1st contribution I've made to the Creature Features art gallery show. This piece was for there Roald Dahl gallery show back in June 26th. I decided to draw the one terrifying scene from 1 of my favorite films, Charlie and the Chocolate factory. I will never forget the insane yet calm expression on Gene Wilder during the boat scene. painting this even gave me the chills, just something about his smile made me uneasy.

Hope you guys dig it, i had so much fun doing this for the show! Whomever bought the original also got a bonus surprise on the back as I painted an Oompa Loompa behind the frame.

The Sailors Way
custom carved "W" and acrylic Oompa Loompa!



No comments: