Tuesday, August 16, 2016

Holy Update Batman!

I'm back!!!!

we'll i never really left, just been gratefully busy these last few months. Thanks to happenstance and a bit of good timing I've been doing some art for Creature Features art gallery in Burbank California. If you're in the area this month, check out their Godzilla themed art show, All Art Attack 2!



I've contributed two pieces of art, see below,  for their current show and one is actually painted! Been getting my hands dirty with acrylics and having a blast. happy with how these turned out and I hope to continue painting stuff for their future art shows, i really love that place. You can get limited edition prints of both as well originals only at their gallery so check them out this month!

Gojira - digital

Reptar!


No comments: