Thursday, January 31, 2013

Avengers Assemble! my work in an art gallery this week





It's been a while hasn't  it?


Don't worry my gigapets, I am here to feed your need, or lack thereof, for some more art from me. I was invited to take part in a Angers theme art gallery a few weeks ago and jumped at the chance to submit some old school water color art.

https://www.facebook.com/events/530009443695797/557306720966069/?notif_t=plan_mall_activity

I usually am comfortable working digitally because I can always control-z my way out of danger, but not this time, i put pencil to paper and added a splash of color. Here's the haul...

                                       Captain American al la lichtenstein style :-)
                                        "Never Surrender!" - ink, watercolors, colored pencil.
I Love the Bill Bixby/Lou Ferigno Hulk show, LOVE IT!
-- ink, watercolors, colored pencil.

My first try at skin tone colored pencil, not bad!
 -- ink, watercolors, colored pencil.

Even Iron Man needs a jump start, ha!
-- ink, watercolors, colored pencil.


Traditional Japanese Inking style with Kanjii
"Iron Man" - avengers of their native land.
-- ink, watercolors, colored pencil.




No comments: