Monday, March 19, 2012

Men in Black the movie poster by Mauro Balcazar


Hi,

May I present to you fine folks my lovingly created poster for the first Men in Black film. I'm a huge fan of this film, and I wanted to capture the fun I had as a kid seeing this film for the first time and putting that energy on Paper (albeit Digital)

From beginning to end this film was a fun experience to see in theaters and because of the props, story, and most importantly the creature/fx, firmly resonates in my head till this day and continues to mesmerize me. I've tried to draw in some of my favorite characters and scenes from the film and I hope you all enjoy it as much as I did drawing it.

cheers Earthlings!

If you'd like a print, just shoot me an e-mail at agliarept@aol.com

Here is a link to a larger version of the image to use for your Desktop/Iphone or whatever intergalactic device you may be using.

http://tinyurl.com/77jac6l

No comments: