Friday, February 23, 2018

Don't Dream It, Be It.

Hey babies, I'm back with another design for a really, really incredible show happening over at Creature Features, in Burbank California this Saturday, February 24th.

Last year I was invited by Creature Features to participate in a special Tim Curry event, with Tim in attendance! I took a long time to panic and decide what I could draw from his vast career (He's brilliant in Clue). Thankfully, i'm a big fan of Rocky Horror and the songs he sung so after a few jumps to the left, and a jump to the right, I designed the following:



"Don't Dream It, Be It".

Drawing inspiration from my favorite song, "Don't Dream It, Be It",  I wanted this to be sexy, period. Is this Frankn'furter getting ready before he meets Brad & Janet? Or is this Tim Curry, on set, getting into character? I honestly don't know, and I like that I don't know, you guys decide and tell me :-)

I'm happy with this how turned out, and I hope Tim sees this at the show and smiles. It must have been wild making that movie, and he must have felt and looked fantastic. Now I want to do the Time Warp and dance.




No comments: